Thank you so much for your interest in Daily Gifts this week:-)
A “Daily Gift” is a step toward accomplishing your personal goals. It’s a gift from you, for you. Whether your intention is to strengthen your relationship with your husband or to find some “me time”, you must have a goal to begin making a plan. What “Daily Gifts” do you give to yourself? Feel free to review some of the options that we covered in our scenarios this week.
- Take one small step toward your vision each day.
- Never stop imagining or dreaming.
- Make “action” your new way of life.
- Be mindful of what makes you happy and create a list to revisit when you’re stuck.
- Look at pictures of happy moments every day.
- Surround yourself with your network of positive friends and family.
- Give yourself one compliment a day “I am who I want to be and where I want to be.”
- Buy a card with a positive message every week and address it to yourself.
- Create memories in a new home by hosting a house-warming and posting pictures.
- Turn that mental image into a reality.
- Construct a vision board with pictures from magazines of want your life to be.
- Create a social Gmail calendar for your family and friends.
- Design a personal calling card.
- Pass out your card to one new person a week.
- Make one networking call a day to old and new acquaintances.
- Create a “List of Likes” (A list of 50 activities to do alone that make you feel cheerful)
- Compose a short list of 5 long-term personal goals.
- Finding time for you is a process.
- Moving forward and making changes in life, is a mindset.
- Every day is an opportunity to move closer to your goals.
- Balancing personal and relationship needs with your partner’s takes practice and time.
- Apply the same work ethics and investment practices in your relationships that you would for your career.
- A new environment brings our true identity and self-worth to the surface of our outward facing image…embrace it.
- Keep in mind, the only person that needs answers to personal questions is YOU!
- Determination, creativity, compromise and an open mind will lead your path of positivity.
- We often forget about our own wellbeing and take the relationships that are closest to us for granted.
I hope you can benefit from the week’s scenarios and The Insight. Check out next week’s entries when we discuss “Trusting Your Inner Voice.”
Have a wonderful weekend and don’t forget to treat yourself to a “Daily Gift.”
A Positive Perspective for Life, Love and Relationships